Newman’s Own Foundation is taking its commitment to military personnel, veterans, and their families to the next level, by giving $180,000 to organizations that help those who serve. A select group of military service nonprofits has been invited by the Foundation to raise money and compete for additional funds, and Operation Homefront is proud to be selected to take part.
Here’s how it works…
– The Challenge starts on Monday, September 30, at 12:00 pm ET and ends Monday, November 11, at 11:59:59 am ET
– Only charities that have been pre-selected by Newman’s Own Foundation are eligible to compete and win
– The charity that raises the most during the Challenge wins a $75,000 grant.
– Second place gets $50,000
– Third place gets $25,000
– Another $30,000 will be given throughout the campaign, through weekly ‘Bonus Challenges’
About Newman’s Own Foundation
Paul Newman was committed to helping make the world a better place. To carry on his philanthropic legacy, Newman’s Own Foundation turns all net profits and royalties from the sale of Newman’s Own products into charitable donations. To date, Paul Newman and Newman’s Own Foundation have given over $380 million to thousands of charities around the world. For more information, visit www.newmansownfoundation.org.