If you have a story about a family gathering that begins with “This one time..” or “No Lie..true story..” and ends with laughing so hard it hurts, submit it to our Memories Made contest. Fame (or infamy) AND 4 plane tickets could await those brave enough to send us a photo and quick essay of your best funny family memory. We want to see a vintage or unexpectedly clever family photo that shows good memories or captures an especially funny moment in the life of your family…and a story about your family to go with it.
We will pick one winner to receive four free plane ticket vouchers to take a trip to visit family and make more memories. Important note: Flights MUST be booked by June 6, 2013 and actual travel completed by June 6, 2014. See details below.
How to Enter:
- Pick a photo, any photo, that shows one of your great family moments. We won’t exclude any photo as a potential winner but we’re looking for photos that are vintage in nature (1960s, 70s, 80s, etc.) or capture a funny moment in the life of your family. Only one photo/entry per fan, please.
- Next, write a quick essay/story that relates to the photo and shares a memory your family made that was funny or crazy or where something went wrong that you can laugh about now. Please keep essays to 150 words or less. Stories that relate to your life as a military family are great!
- Post it on the Operation Homefront Facebook page…include the words “Memories Made” somewhere in the message. Or you can email it to email@example.com. DEADLINE: Noon CST, on Wednesday, May 15!
- Watch and enjoy other moments as they come in and wait to see who the winner is…it could be you!
How To Win:
• We’ll close the contest at noon CST on Wednesday, May 15. We’ll have a winner chosen within 24 hours and will post the results on our Facebook page once we have them.